Jane Kim is running for State Senate to ensure we have a representative in Sacramento who will work to address the toughest challenges – making our region more affordable, housing the homeless, creating more affordable housing and partnering with schools to keep our kids safe after school.
Our team has created a social media kit to help you get her word out on different digital platforms.
Got a few minutes? Here are NINE WAYS you can help elect Jane Kim to State Senate right now.
- Download our window sign, print it out at home, and hang it in your window or give to your friends and neighbors
- Change your Facebook profile picture, and cover photo to show your support for Jane.
- Watch and Share Jane’s First TV Ad
- Watch and Share Jane’s Second TV Ad
- Watch and Share Jane’s Third TV Ad
- Watch and Share Jane’s Fourth TV Ad
- Follow @JaneKim and Tweet about our campaign using the official hashtag #runJanerun
- I’m supporting @JaneKim for #SD11 because she’ll fight for more affordable housing and real solutions that work for all of us #SF #RunJaneRun
- Proud to support @JaneKim for State Senator. Jane is fighting to make the Bay Area more affordable and accessible for all #RunJaneRun
- I support @JaneKim for State because she is fighting to make community college free for everyone. #RunJaneRun